Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Journal 2: School 2.0 Reflection Tool

After seeing my School 2.0 results I chose to explore NETS-T 4: Promote and Model Digital Citizenship and Responsibility, Free Technology Toolkit for UDL in All Classrooms 

I was taken to a website powered by Wiki and Glogster. It is a great site full of resources, organized by subject.  You click a subject you are interested in looking for resources in and it shows you a list of options.  There are many different websites supplied for you to go too. I loved the tool kit because it is easy to navigate and visually pleasing. I looked into the study skills tools and was given a list of helpful sites and tips, such as sites to make flash cards, and study games. I can use the study sites throughout my schooling. There was also helpful graphic organizers and writing tools. It is nice to have a place where you can branch out from based on topic or subject.  It literally is a technology tool belt. The tools are free and along with the list there descriptions on each link explaining what the tool can be used for. I can see how this site (home of many other sites) can help anyone.

http://udltechtoolkit.wikispaces.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment